March of the Living PC Game
Zombies zombies zombies. For years people have moaned that zombie media has reached saturation point, but I’m not sure that will ever be true. One zombie game dies, and another inevitably rises to take its place. March of the Living is the latest, and while it sounds like a particularly grim March of the Penguins sequel, it’s actually an FTL-inspired roguelite where you guide a group of survivors to
safety their horrible deaths. It’s out now.
The world is crumbling and the dead are roaming, but a glimmer of hope remains. A safe place where humanity can start over, protected from the hell this world has become. This is your destination.
Along the way you’ll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Manage your resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of your group. In this march for salvation, your choices matter.
- Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
- Define your journey through over 160 unique events
- A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
- Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
- Over 80,000 words of quality writing
- Trade for the supplies you need
- Scavenge for goods in cities
- Four starting characters to unlock
- Adaptive music for an immersive experience